Ronald Reagan George Bush 1984 Presidential Campaign Mens Maroon Heather T-shirt
- Celebrate this election year with this classic vintage Clinton/Gore campaign shirt!
- Officially Licensed apparel
- Adult men's US sizes, standard fit and length.
- Soft and Smooth Cotton/Polyester Blend
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- To best care for printed apparel: Wash in cold water, Hang to dry, Do not feed after midnight.
In the 1984 Presidential election, Ronald Reagan was the Republican candidate and incumbent President alongside running mate and Vice President George Bush Sr. Reagan took the highest number of electoral votes ever, 525 out of 538, that's over 97%! When Reagan was that year what he wanted for Christmas, he joked, "Well, Minnesota would have been nice" since he failed to carry Minnesota in 80 or 84. Reagan was a frat boy and an actor before becoming President. He and George Bush together were as American as it gets.
Celebrate the nostalgia of a great America era with this soft cotton/polyester heather blend t-shirt showing the vintage campaign logo!