Marvel Civil War Team Cap vs Team Stark Junior's Soft Tri-Blend White Tank Top
- Go Team Cap or Team Stark? Which side will you choose?
- Great for fans of the Civil War movie and the Avengers!
- Officially Licensed Marvel Comics
- Women's Junior's sizes, order your normal size for a comfortable fit.
- Loose, flowing comfortable style that you could wear in the summer or to the gym or out with your friends
- Soft Cotton-Polyester blend material, smooth and lightweight.
- 50% Cotton, 25% Polyester, 25% Rayon
- To best care for printed apparel: Wash in cold water, Hang to dry, Do not feed after midnight.
Captain America is the First Avenger and the leader of the Avengers. He started out as Steve Rogers, a humble frail man from Brooklyn who was transformed into super-soldier with a nearly indestructible shield that he throws at foes. He was enhanced to the peak of human perfection by an experimental serum to aid the United States government's efforts in World War II and battled against Red Skull before becoming trapped in the ice for generations, emerging in present day to team with the likes of Iron Man, the Incredible Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, and Black Widow.
An American billionaire playboy, business magnate, and ingenious engineer, Tony Stark suffered a severe chest injury during a kidnapping in which his captors attempted to force him to build a weapon of mass destruction. He instead creates a powered suit of armor to save his life and escape captivity. Later, Stark augments his suit with weapons and other technological devices he designed through his company, Stark Industries. He uses the suit and successive versions to protect the world as Iron Man, while at first concealing his true identity.
The Superhero Registration Act tears Captain America and Iron Man apart and each Avenger has to choose a side.
This soft cotton/polyster blend tank top features he Avengers ultimate match up: Team Cap vs Team Stark! Which side will you choose? Great for fans of the Avengers and the new movie, Civil War!