John F. Kennedy Lyndon Johnson 1960 Presidential Campaign Mens Navy Blue T-shirt
- Celebrate this election year with this classic vintage Kennedy/Johnson campaign shirt!
- Officially Licensed apparel
- Adult men's US sizes, standard fit and length.
- 100% medium weight ringspun cotton
- To best care for printed apparel: Wash in cold water, Hang to dry, Do not feed after midnight.
The 1960 presidential election was the closest election since 1916. The Democratic Party nominated John F. Kennedy, the U.S. Senator from Massachusetts with running mate Lyndon B. Johnson, the Senate Majority leader from Texas. They ran against Republican candidate Richard Nixon and running mate Henry Cabot Lodge Jr. who would later make a successful campaign in 1968. The election on November 8, 1960, was one of the most suspenseful election nights in American history and while Nixon won the popular vote, JFK won the electoral college and went on to become the 35th President of the United States of America.
Celebrate the nostalgia of a great America era with this soft cotton t-shirt showing this vintage 1960 campaign logo!