Doctor Who Wibbly Wobbly Quote Men's Black Tri-Blend T-shirt
- "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff"
- Officially Licensed Doctor Who
- Adult men's US sizes, standard fit and length.
- Very Soft, Smooth, Lightweight Blend of 50% Polyester, 37% Cotton, 13% Rayon
- Machine washable. "Preshrunk" makes the fabric less likely to shrink, but it doesn't mean it won't shrink again, so dry low or air dry.
Doctor Who is one of the longest running television series, produced by the BBC since 1963. This cult classic is a pop culture favorite around the world. We follow The Doctor, an alien with an unusually long life. He is a Time Lord that travels through time and space in his spaceship called the TARDIS (it's bigger on the inside) usually with a companion who changes from time to time. As does the Doctor himself! He regenerates every few seasons. Everyone has a favorite Doctor!
This soft cotton/polyester/rayon t-shirt shows a quote from the TV show that explains time travel: "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff"! Wear it proudly, get out your sonic screwdriver, and get ready to RUN!