Doctor Who Van Gogh The Pandoric Opens Juniors Heather Navy T-shirt
- Features the Van Gogh painting design of the Tardis from the popular TV episode!
- Officially Licensed Doctor Who
- Fitted Women's Juniors sizes. For a loose fit, order 1-2 sizes larger than you normally would.
- Soft Cotton/Polyester blend, medium weight, soft and durable.
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Machine washable. "Preshrunk" makes the fabric less likely to shrink, but it doesn't mean it won't shrink again, so dry low or air dry.
Doctor Who is one of the longest running television series, produced by the BBC since 1963. This cult classic is a pop culture favorite around the world. We follow The Doctor, an alien with an unusually long life. He is a Time Lord that travels through time and space in his spaceship called the TARDIS (it's bigger on the inside) usually with a companion who changes from time to time. As does the Doctor himself! He regenerates every few seasons. Everyone has a favorite Doctor!
This soft cotton/polyester blend t-shirt shows the memorable painting by Vincent Van Gogh whom the Doctor meets in the episode, "The Pandoric Opens". It shows the Tardis exploding and tearing the fabric of space and time! Wear it proudly, get out your sonic screwdriver, and get ready to RUN!