Deadpool Taco Dreams Men's Brick Heather T-shirt
- Deadpool is riding on the Taco of his dreams, #TACOS!
- Officially Licensed Marvel Comics apparel
- Adult men's US sizes, standard fit and length.
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Very Soft and Smooth Cotton/Polyester Blend
- To best care for printed apparel: Wash in cold water, Hang to dry, Do not feed after midnight.
In the Deadpool movie, Wade Wilson is a vigilante for hire until he comes down with a disease and seems without hope. After an experiment, he becomes disfigured and mentally unstable, but has powers of accelerated healing and physical prowess. He adopts the name Deadpool and enjoys the mercenary lifestyle with his new abilities. He is called the "Merc with a Mouth" because of he is quite chatty and likes to talk to the audience both in the comic books and the movie. He loves violence and fun and tacos, but don't get in his way because he won't quit either. Or shut up. Created by artist/writer Rob Liefeld and writer Fabian Nicieza, the character first appeared in The New Mutants #98 (cover-dated February 1991). Initially Deadpool was depicted as a supervillain when he made his first appearance in The New Mutants and later in issues of X-Force, but has since evolved into the role of an antihero.
In this incredibly soft heather cotton/polyester blend t-shirt, you can dream of Tacos and Deadpool and Deadpool riding a taco. And then poof! Your dreams come true because it's on your beautiful brick colored shirt. Soft enough to sleep in, but you'll want to wear this one all day long.