The Mountain Bill Clinton and Monica Mens Brown T-shirt
- Features President Clinton doing epic battle to save our world in front of the American flag, armed with guns and a saxophone with his supportive lady friend and pet alligator by his side....how can he lose?
- Officially Licensed The Mountain with unique tie dye background.
- Adult men's US sizes, standard fit and length.
- 100% preshrunk heavy weight cotton, soft and durable.
- To best care for printed apparel: Wash in cold water, Hang to dry, Do not feed after midnight.
William Jefferson Clinton became the 42nd President of the United States of America in the 1992 presidential election. Clinton was a New Democrat, and many of his policies reflected a Third Way political philosophy of right-wing economic and left-wing social policies. President Clinton presided over the longest period of peacetime economic expansion in American history and signed NAFTA into law. He was the first Democrat since FDR to be elected twice. However, he was also remembered for being impeached and a White House scandal involving employee, Monica Lewinsky.
Celebrate the nostalgia of a great America era with this soft cotton t-shirt showing President Bill Clinton doing epic battle to save our world in front of the American flag, armed with guns and a saxophone with Monica and an alligator by his side....how can he lose?