Doctor Who Villains Street Crossing Juniors Heather Navy T-shirt
- Features the TARDIS, Dalek, the Silence, Cyberman, Weeping Angel walking on Abbey Road like the Beatles!
- Officially Licensed Doctor Who
- Fitted Women's Juniors sizes. For a loose fit, order 1-2 sizes larger than you normally would.
- Soft Cotton/Polyester blend, medium weight, soft and durable.
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Machine washable. "Preshrunk" makes the fabric less likely to shrink, but it doesn't mean it won't shrink again, so dry low or air dry.
Doctor Who is one of the longest running television series, produced by the BBC since 1963. This cult classic is a pop culture favorite around the world. We follow The Doctor, an alien with an unusually long life. He is a Time Lord that travels through time and space in his spaceship called the TARDIS (it's bigger on the inside) usually with a companion who changes from time to time. As does the Doctor himself! He regenerates every few seasons. Everyone has a favorite Doctor!
This soft cotton/polyester blend t-shirt shows a parody of the famous image of the Beatles walking on Abbey Road with the enemies and villains of the Doctor! Pictured are a Dalek, the Silence, a Cyberman, a Weeping Angel and the Doctor's ship, the Tardis. Wear it proudly, get out your sonic screwdriver, and get ready to RUN!